Zero Tail Swing Post Driver
GRT Utilicorp. Inc. has developed the next generation post driver with a new frame design incorporating a compact swing radius eliminating overhang on the non-work side of the machine. Often this overhang poses the risk of hanging towards traffic, resulting in extra lane closures while the machine is at work. The Zero Tail Swing Post Driver shares all of the same features and quality customers have come to expect from GRT Utilicorp, Inc. since 1985, but with a refined turntable design that helps to solve the lane closures dilemmas of today.
- Single lift cylinder design
- John Deere diesel engine
- High capacity oil system with cooler
- 36” of fore and aft movement
- 245 degree turn table rotation with compact radius
- Zero tail swing eliminates counterweight overhang
- Standard heavy-duty post puller
- Drop hammer weight ranges from 1,000-2000 lbs.
- Optional hydraulic impact hammer available
- Optional auxiliary drill attachment available
- Will accept up to 10”x10” wood post with standard foot